Test your viewing comprehension by highlighting the right answers
- Tucker is upset about a statement made by the Minister of International Development saying that war has been declared in the Middle East / peace has been achieved / war is impossible / war is unforeseeable.
- Tucker`s next step after this inappropriate statement is to call his wife / several influential people in the world of politics / the Prime Minister/ Foster`s secretary to tell them that the Minister didn`t really mean what he said.
- At the Minister`s office Tucker is nice / rude / polite / charming to Judy, the Minister`s assistant because she won`t leave the room / join in the swearing / play a game of cards / help with a new strategy.
- Foster refers to “ritual humiliation” meaning that Tucker always laughs at him / abuses and intimidates him / reports him to the PM / never pays any attention to him.
- When Tucker demands that Foster should “walk the f*** line” he means that he should always walk on the right side of the road / stick to the party`s line of politics / do a lot of work / say what he wants to press.
- Tucker decides that Foster has been disinvited to the TV programme QUESTION TIME because he thinks that Foster might not have anything to say / might make even more mistakes / might burst into tears / might get very angry.
- Tucker himself has no power and is just in a bad mood / has a lot of power because he reports everything back to the PM / only has the power the minister gives him / has some power but makes no use of it.